Updated: Aug 14, 2020
If you are looking for a wedding venue one of the questions you need to ask is,
1. What happens if by accident you double book?
2. How many weddings or events do you have at the same time?
3. Be sure they explain to you the cancellation policy from both sides.
4. Be sure you have a wedding insurance to covers you from any unexpected event.
If you already book a date and for any reason the venue have to canceled your date, first try to know the reasons why, what's the problem.
* Can the venue move your date insteade of caneling?
* If the venue transfer the date, do you have to pay extra, will the deposit be transfer to that date or do you have to pay extra?